Wednesday, November 4, 2015

LOREAL MALAYSIA - L'Oréal Paris Fall Resist 3X series

My saviour!
Do you know how much womens (and mens) spend their money on their hair? Well, on my side I'd have to say a lot!! I've been trying so many syampoo brands for my scalp care, dandruff, hairfall, damaged hair... It does getting me more stressful on finding the right product that suits me well. I used to be a free hair before wearing hijab (back in teenagers age), I've dyed my hair, rebonding, highlights and such. The results, it turns out my hair were damaged like seriously. 
I've tried sooo many products like the drug store shampoo products, hair saloon shampoo products. It just didnt work! 

So, I tried the Loreal Nutri Gloss - Mirror Shine Shampoo. Where I got that healthy shiny hair along with my Loreal Smooth Intense - Caring Shampoo. Completing the set with it's conditioner, and serum. Well, it has survived my bad hair days for years. I get the awful hair lost after delivering my son 3 years ago till now. Yet I still use Loreal Hair Products as it does help. Only one thing, that hair fall doesn't seem to getting better. It's just sustain with it's glossy shine and no split ends. 

Until, this new baby come out. Exactly when I need, it's the LOREAL PARIS FALL RESIST 3X SERIES!! I took their 15 days challenge. These are their product range ~

                              


L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo


Price: RM15.90 

Usage Purpose: Nourishes The Roots, Reduces Breakage, Hair Grows Stronger 

How to Use: Massage gently into wet scalp/hair, lather. Then rinse. 



L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner


Price: RM19.90 


Usage Purpose: Nourishes The Roots, Reduces Breakage, Hair Grows Stronger 


How to Use: Post shampooing, spread through the lengths of the hair right to the tips. Massage gently and then rinse.


Name: L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X 1 Minute Treatment Mask

Price: RM27.90 

Usage Purpose: Nourishes The Roots, Reduces Breakage, Hair Grows Stronger 
How to Use: Once a week, post shampooing a masque can be used as an alternate to conditioner. Apply generously through the lengths of the hair. Leave for one minute for intensive treatment, then rinse.


Name: L'Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Tonic

Price: RM24.90 

Usage Purpose: Nourishes The Roots, Reduces Breakage, Hair Grows Stronger 

How to Use: For a full-head application use one dose of tonic according to the scale. Gently massage the scalp with your fingers to activate micro-circulation. This tonic can be applied on dry as well as damp hair. Do not rinse.


OVERALL, I LOVE THESE RANGE! MY SAVIOUR! MY HAIR'S BESTFRIEND! THANK YOU LOREAL PARIS - MALAYSIA for these darlings ~

XOXO,
CANDY | SOFEA
"It's not just a rival, it's revival"






No comments :

Post a Comment