Sunday, November 15, 2015

Breena Beauty - Eye Make Up Essentials

 Well, I love makeup brushes. Like mucho!! But these two from Breena Beauty caught my eyes cuz of it's packaging and product presentation. While supporting dear lil sis a mutual blogger friend I found that these brushes is not only winning the eyes but also the hearts of makeup lovers like me.


                         

Breena Beauty was founded in 2013, by Sabrina Tajudin & Tawfiq Nasir. It's a Muslim friendly and Cruelty Free beauty products. It is made from the finest synthetic fiber that helps to give you the most easiest makeup application anytime and anywhere & working like a pro! The soft synthetic bristles also will prevent from these brushes scratching your skin that can cause allergic reaction.

A lovely Thank You Card from Breena Beauty ~


                       

                       

What did I get for myself were the two eyes essentials. The 
  1. B212 Basic Eyeshadow Brush
  2. B216 Brow Definer Brush
                     


                         

Basic Eyeshadow Brush - The bristles were soft and it works out perfectly on the cream eye shadow, powder and loose powder eyeshadow. 

Brow Definer Brush - This angled small brush helps me my daily routine of make up as brows is now becoming my first priority on the face every time I am doing makeup. I've tried using Breena Beauty brow definer brush with the powder brow shadow for the time being, I haven't use it on the cream type yet but I think it'll work the same as the basic eyeshadow brush too!

Thank you and what I can say is I love these brushes!! I can't wait for the other makeup brushes that's coming up in store soon! 

Much Love ~
Candy | Sofea

Don't forget to visit them at :


Don't forget to get inspired from the founder herself : instagram.com/sabrinatajudin/




No comments :

Post a Comment