Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It's all about pencil

Hi dear readers.
It has been a while since my last post (as usual, I can't really arrange my time with my blog since I am so packed with piles of office work and mommy's duty after work hours). Here it is. I've received a box of Avon Malaysia products. A bunch of it I tell ya. ( Yeah, I am happy and excited). So, let me start for the first one. As it's blog post title. "It's all about pencil". (of course it's definitely not a pencil that we wrote on paper and books and such.) It's AVON's eyeliner and lip liner collection. Let me show you the "pencil" I was telling about.

Eyeliner Pencil



Glimmersticks Eyeliner In Blackest Black G01



Glimmersticks Eyeliner In Cosmic Brown G40
(I also use this as my brow pencil)


The two shades of eyeline.
Love : Cosmic Brown
Star : Blackest Black


Lipliner Pencil



Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Pink Cashmere



Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Coral Desire
( I also use this not only lining my lips but full lip colour, it turns out like a matte lipstick that lasts the whole day!)


Here how it turns out to be "It's all abour pencil"

Bare Face

Putting up the Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Cosmic Brown as my brow pencil

Done drawing my brow


Brushing my brow using eyebrow brush

Done filling my brows

Putting up the Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Blackest Black and drew the winged eyeline at my eyelid & also the waterline and lower lash line .

On my upper lip I use the Ultra Glimmerstick lipliner in Coral Desire and for the lower lip I use the Ultra Glimmerstick in Pink Cashmere.

Now I am all done for a long lasting make up for my "It's all about pencil" day~

Thank you Avon Malaysia!!!!

Official website : Avon Official Website
Instagram : Cun! By Avon Malaysia

Let's #iuseavon #cunbyavonmy #avonmy











No comments :

Post a Comment