Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Thirstday Look

Thursday and hot weather sync and that's how I got myself the name of this look. It was a very thirsty day and we (me and my photographer) only went to drink and eat lunch at the late eve. So, the location was around Starhill Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A very busy town. Still tempting to make me come around here every time. Here are some snap shots during my photo shoot for fashion slot and also for my lookbook.nu . Hope you enjoy some inspirations around here. 






  1. BLACK TOTE BAG from MICHAEL KORS
  2. BLACK DIAMOND HEELS from NOSE
  3. BLACK SKINNY CUT DENIM from H&M
  4. BLACK BLAZER from H&M
  5. LOOSE SHIRT by MARKS & SPENCER
  6. LEATHER STRAP WATCH by CALVIN KLEIN
I love these pair.Simple comfy and add up some of #candysofea style. 

Xoxo,
Candy | Sofea.



No comments :

Post a Comment