Tuesday, June 2, 2015

LUXOLA "WET N WILD" Cover All Foundation Swatch

&


As you've seen  above it is one of the brand in LUXOLA (100% AUTHENTICITY - EXTENSIVE BRAND SELECTION - SWIFT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP)I received a RM50 cash voucher for the LUXOLA. No terms and condition like any minimum purchase & etc. So, I went to the website, go through every makeup and suddenly I remembered that I need a few foundation in my makeup collection cuz that's the only makeup item I don't have in various color. So I choose the Wet n Wild Cover All Cream Foundation.  A few days after I received a parcel full of love from LUXOLA







TARAAA!!!!

It is 29.6ml and it's price is MYR26 each tube. Since I have the MYR50 e-cash voucher (code) I get myself 2 different color : E816 (fair/light) & E817 (light). So, the total costs inc free shipping for above RM40 purchase would be RM52. I make an online transfer MYR2 for the balance. Isn't it great?!

Here it is, the "WET N WILD"  Cover All Foundation from LUXOLA.






Here are the swatches :




Left "E816", right "E817"

I did used it on my face and it was superb! I am totally in love with this product. 

Special thanks to LUXOLA



Do follow them as below given links :


xoxo,
Candy Sofea

No comments :

Post a Comment