Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Artsphere 20/8ty Grand Launching!

Hi, everyone. My dear readers.. I just want to share the event I attended last week's sunday which was on the 22nd of December 2013. It was the grand launching of The Atmosphere in Seri Kembangan. 

As I've told in my previous blogpost. It is a new shopping area and they have invited 20 international and local artists to paint 80 mural arts in the area. These murals are special because they are 3D and interactive. It is Malaysia's most diverse collection of 3D murals. I am so lucky to experience it, as they've invited me to their grand launching.


As I've experienced myself there, they were the best 3D murals I ever seen before.. It's indeed spectacular. I'm pretty sure I don't have any skills like that. (Lols). To be frankly, I'll be definitely will be going there again. But these time I'll bring more family and friend along so that they'll experience themselves!  

 
* macam garang jer, macam besar je, macam poyo je..hahahahah

Sorry...Haha.. So, where were we.. Oh yeah....So, here are the pictures around the event and the venue. Enjoy!!


Around the launching of "Artsphere" Seri Kembangan at The Atmosphere :

 
*during the launching ceremony.. 

 
 *awesome violin play and awesome team there. with all the costumes and dances and music..i'll upload a short video during this show, this also is the flashmob! An awesome one..

 
*20 International & Local Artist. Above are all 20 artist featuring, Haze Long, Michy, Richard Van Kat, Emmalynn Yam, Mono, Cloakwork, Angle Ng, Lim Anuar, Candy Tan, Anokayer, Sattama, The Sliz, Eaves, Andrew T Crum, Escape Va, Kangblabla, Fuad Shah, Shien Sim, Chekri Mansor and Kenzy is Noyz.






 

 
 *These are some of the mural arts at the Artsphere Seri Kembangan. I do adore their works. murals looks so alive and real.

With dear blogger friends at the event (from left) Sabby PrueCharmne Pua Li Ping, Innanieariff, Kiflimally

So, that all for this blog post. I'll definitely be going again. Also, just letting you know, Photo contest starts NOW! 
STRIKE A POSE!

Fabulous prizes to be won! Visit Artsphere 20/8ty and strike a pose with one of our 80 pieces of amazing mural art & post it with your creative caption. Log in for more info. T&C apply. This is the links to enter the contest (just click at the image, it'll lead you to the link for entering the contest.

Strike A Post

P/S :
Check out Artsphere 20/8ty facebook and website page at below given link. 


Website : http://theatmosphere.com.my/v2

No comments :

Post a Comment