Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia - Mini Blogging Contest Benefit Goodies

Hi everyone. I am so excited to share with all of you. I can't believe I won the mini blogging contest by Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia and guess what? I won my self a prize worth RM500 / 500MYR of Benefit Products. So, yesterday I went to redeem my prizes.



Below are the picture. Overall items I received. Yeay Benefit Goodies Haul.


So, the first one I got is the Instant Brow Pencil In Light

The second item is their perfume "Garden of Good -Eva". I am not a fan of perfume. I only have one favourite and it's Pure Seduction by Victoria Secret. But this one is definitely my new fav!

Third one is one of their kits collection. It is "Primping with the stars"

Fourth one is also one of their kits collection. Cabana Glama. Your desTANation makeup kit!

Last one but not least, the high flyin' glosses. The sexy six.

That'll all I received for winning the mini blogging contest by benefit cosmetics. 

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO BENEFIT COSMETICS MALAYSIA FOR THESE BABIES. LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

& for all other readers. You may get excited to see whats in it. You can see my you tube vlog for these Goodies Haul from below or stay tuned as I will posts updates on more details and more pictures of each items. Maybe some tutorials too. So, enjoy reading and watching for now.


xoxo, Candy Sofea

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations :) I read sabrina tajudin's blog and then found your blog! best best best! ^_^

    ReplyDelete