Sunday, October 20, 2013

CNC EVENT - Makeup & Fashion Event

This may has been past for around a week or two. Last 28th of September I held an event. It's a "Makeup & Fashion event". The fees was from RM180. Then we change the fees to RM100/Pax. So, basically this event is more to hijabers. (Women's in hijabs). We have a makeup class, hijab stail tutorial. This was my first time creating for makeup sort of event. I do have lots of lack but some of experience. All participants that attend was around 18 from 20 (the 2 participants has their own emergencies last minute). I get 80% good feedback and another less 20% otherwise. The 20% was out from my mistakes since it was my first time. But I do take their advices. It'll improve me in next event. Learning from mistakes is the best. So, these we're some pictures around the event and below were the details. Anyway, I love thew participants. Thank you for being nice, sporting and gorgeous babes! They're like sisters to me.. Cherish them..

Date : 28th September 2013
Day : Saturday
Time : 10.00am-3.00pm

These were some of the picture for the event...

Venue : Dura Fashion House Of Beauty


Event !

Wearing their "gorgeous" buttons. 

With all the participants and makeup artists.

Freestyle shoot!!






Hearts...

Inside the goodie bag

Custom Hand Made Hijab Pins By Eyecandybycakeworm


Accesories by Luffmoomoo

Assorted quality Bawal Square Hijab by NR Murni Fashion


My dear lovely participants.. <3
  

No comments :

Post a Comment