Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sephora Pret-a-porter

Hi, this would be a very short blog entry description. Overall it's just some pictures of my Sephora Pret-a-porter colour collection. It is basically like a palletes sets which comes in small kits of drawers. Each drawers has one blusher,2 lip colour and 4 eyeshadow. What's best a bout this palletes drawers is you can actually choose either one of them and put it in the small travel compact which actually comes along with the sets. I love them because this is an easy-going palettes to travel and its very useful when I'm on the go. Yet, it has assorted drawers I can choose from rather than actually wearing only one combination of a drawer. So, another great investment to me. Here are the pictures of em' below. Till then~














XOXO, candy | sofea
<3

No comments :

Post a Comment