Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Estee Lauder Haul

I am not really stick in to just one makeup product. I'd try any makeup products that interests me. Maybe because of the makeup it self or maybe the packaging (tell me who wouldn't resist of an attractive or charming packaging) So, this time I am going to do a haul for the Estee Lauder product which I bought recently. Let's go through one by one. So, basically I bought a Double Wear Light Stay-In-Place Makeup. It is a type of liquid foundation.


 And by buying this I get a purchase with purchase set. The sets are includes the items below.


So, the sets include a compact pallets of natural eye shadows, an Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Mascara in 01 black, Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipgloss, and Estee Lauder  Double Wear Stay In Place eyeliner in black.

They also gave me some samples which are the resilience lift (for day use), resilience lift night (for night use) and their best new effective product , advance night repair. Let me tell u..Just by using one sachet of sample for the advance night repair.. It worked out. In within 24 hours I can tell and feel the difference.. So, that'll be in my next target list. So, below are the samples looked like.




So, that's all for my Estee Lauder Haul for this time. Here are the overall I bought from Estee Lauder



xoxo,
candy | sofea

No comments :

Post a Comment