Monday, September 16, 2013

Benefit Fakeup Hydrating Crease-Control Concealer


INTRODUCING!

Benefit's Fake Up Concealer

Cover-up goes incognito! This hydrating crease-control concealer from BENEFIT comes with Vitamin E & apple seed extract - hides dark circles & diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look, it’s proven to keep skin hydrated for 6 hours!*





To be frankly this is the best ever makeup product I ever had. I am actually facing a problem of having "panda eye" caused by lack of sleeps, and I also have some frown smile lines around the under eyes and my outer lips. This Fake Up is the best investment for a high brand makeup. I actually use it for my overall my face. It work out so well that I only wearing it alone. Yup, alone. Without any makeup base, foundations, compact powder. Nothing. With only Fake Up on my face I looked flawless and picture perfect! I'll rate it 5 star!!!





Available in three shades (light-01, medium-02, deep-03)

These are why fake up concealer is different than the other benefit's concealers.




  • Users reviews :
  • 100% said fakeup hydrates skin*
  • 100% said fakeup feels comfortable on skin*
  • 100% said the texture feels silky*
  • 94% said the effect is long-lasting*
  • 94% said fakeup doesn’t run*
  • 97% said the formula is lightweight*
  • 91% said fakeup conceals dark circles*
  • 91% saw a natural appearance*
  • 97% said the packaging makes it easy to use*

*Results observed in a consumer panel survey. See fakeup in action NOW!

How to apply

Stroke fakeup underneath each eye. Using your ring finger, pat gently outward to blend. You can also use it to touch up throughout the day…this “double duty” hydrating & concealing formula won’t cake, crease or settle. 


No comments :

Post a Comment