Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sephora Haul

Look what I got for myself as a reward for those tiring..working..days...Make up collections... I am really obsessed with make ups these days. Let me show you all what I got especially from my favourite "high end" make up store..SEPHORA!


SEPHORA Pret-a-porter color collection.

 Some Overall I bought from SEPHORA.


Below are the details for the SEPHORA brand items.

An eyelash curler. It's in pink (rose quartz). It costs RM54. It also have in other colos as well. Purple,silver,and gold! But my younger insisted and tell me I should get the pink. So,there it is.. :)


This is a retractable lip brush, It's very awesome..cause my older one has lose it's head cap. This one is  easily to use. (Will be in my youtube video haul which will be uploaded soon). It's only for RM48.


This is a brush cleanser for regular use..(not weekly use). Usually I found that some brush cleanser comes in a bottle which need you to pur it out when you want to use it. No offense..like M.A.C brush cleanser...Sometimes I pour it out too much..Such a loss..(But if it's for heavy cleansing..it's good) But if u cleanse your make up brushes regularly this SEPHORA brush cleanser is easy. It comes in a form of spray and it's worth RM30 only. (I'll do a tutorial on how to cleanse your brush soon)


This is 2 in 1 kabuki flex brush. It costs RM69. (Guessing why I said that it's 2 in 1..? These will also be uploaded for the youtube video haul)

So, that's all for now. Till I upload the youtube video haul.

XOXO,

Candy | Sofea

No comments :

Post a Comment