Monday, May 20, 2013

HIJABISTA MAG!!

Oh my gucci, oh my Louis Vuitton  oh my..You guys know what..? This entry is actually representing on how happy I am as for, one of my dreams came true... One wishlist is a success... Let me tell you what it is...I was been featured in a magazine..not just any magazine..A Fashion Magazine!! My favorite hijab trend magazine...

"HIJABISTA" June 2013 Edition

Below are the pictures :-


Front June 2013 Edition Cover
Featuring Dato' Siti Nurhaliza


Me in "Personality" Column for June 2012


Interview for the magazine in the personality column.

For readers, you should get yourself a copy now. Because this edition is so awesome. (Not because I'm in it...lolx :p ) because of the content of this month about fashion is sooo gorgeous..neon trend and more!! Also of course because of the cover story about our beloved singer Dato' Siti Nurhaliza. So, why wait..Get it at your nearest bookstore..

Xoxo <3



No comments :

Post a Comment