Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New ~

Hi,
Semua... Since Sofea dah start berhijab... Married till now dah ada sorang budak kenit.. I haven't update fashion entries... So these day, I'll be updating... For fashion blog entry... Kalau ada free time sofea akan shoot in a better resolution... Since these days much clearer version of pictures are more looking interesting than a self mobile phone capture.. Right..? :) So, for the time being (since sibuk sangat dengan kerja, rumah, keluarga ni) I'll upload some pictures from my IG (Instagram), kalau ada IG jangan lupe follow kiter taw.. (@candysofea) .. And also, sofea akan update entries about my personal life (of whats goin on these days) , somethings to share dengan all of you..... , some goodies, freebies and things to give away (for free).. So, banyak lagi.. Harap uolls bersabarlah ya menunggu those that might interest you.. Till then :)

XOXO,

Candy | Sofea

*Here some sneak peaks from my IG. ENJOY!!











HAKIKATNYA MEMANG GAMBAR C KENIT LAH PALING BANYAK.. HIHI...

No comments :

Post a Comment