Tuesday, February 5, 2013

rindu~


Lama dah tak update blog...rinduuuu....ni nak update...our 1st year anniversary...celebrate kat CITRUS HOTEL...siap candle light dinner...huhu..celebration every year is special...but for the 1st year is precious...tak sangka...dah setahun dengan incik hubby...dikurniakan pula zuriat c comel Muhammad Danish Yusoff...pegi celebrate pun bawa lah dia juga...kang mengigau mak ayah Danish tak ada...haha...ni wish dari incik hubby  
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person” I LOVE U SAYANG.   
alolo...it touches my hearts follow with happy tears. 
To me : love is more than words, because everytime I close my eyes at night before sleeping and open my eyes when I woke up the next morning seeing your face. Its a bless for me from Allah. Thank You Allah...Love You Eternally~




No comments :

Post a Comment