Wednesday, February 13, 2013

fieyahmads

Kali ni nak update bout tis blog. Belongs to my beloved bff.. :') Always by my side... This gurl I've known her since 1999... First time is standard 6. Terjumpa dia kat satu Taman Tema Air ni... She's with her family... Then, tak lama... Masuk Secondary school kita orang kawan.. But kalau tak silap form 3 nak ke form 4...Then we exchange school.. We went to Sek. Men. Teknik.. Apart.. Sedih... But she's always with me though we're far apart... Rajin tulis surat n pos kat sekolah aku.. (RINDUNYE TIME TUH) bagi kata-kata perangsang, sokongan moral semualah..kitorang lak jadi Ketua Dorm.. So, banyak le problemas... Huhu... She's the best... Now we have our own kids.. (cam tak sangka...dulu selenge2 jek time sekolah,now dah mak-mak) ahaks... One thing I adore about her is her spirits... She's always standing tall and have a lots of achievements.. In her life.. Studies, works... To me in that case, she my role model... And still my bestie... Now and forever... Hugs and kisses Rusediana Afiqah Izzati... Always Love You~

No comments :

Post a Comment