Monday, July 18, 2011

A Must Read!! LOL

Call Me: Candy ,Babydoll or Sofea~ tq
♥ Beautiful , Brilliant , Bold ♥

i ♥:

♥ MY FAMILY, ♥ MY PRECIOUS (baby,cici,mimi), ♥ MY BFF, ♥ MY L♥VE
i'm a lovable person,loves shopping,♥ ♫us♪c, ♥ red colour, ♥ elmo, ♥ heart shapes, ♥ red roses n etc..

/(,") ♥(¨.)
./♥\.♥ /█\. i'm taken ♥.
_||_♥ _||

╔══╗ ♥ ♫ ♥
║██║ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥
║()║ ♥......... {L ♥ v 3}
╚══╝♥
█ ▄ █ ▄

i'm addicted to twilight!!
♥ my family,my siblings,my bff's ♥

pls aware with my do's n dont's tq ~
i can be as a fren and i can be a bad foe too..
so please don't do things i don't like..my don'ts are as below:
i) i am myself..i do whatever i want,what i ever i like as it's my life.. :) okay...
ii) i am taken so please respect due to it :) as i only interested in networking and friendship..
iii) don't ever mess with me,my life n people i love around me..don't be a busy body,mind ur own business..

n lastly..be nice to me as i'll be nice to u..don't make me annoyed,angry as i'll remove u..tq
thanks for ur cooperation..
end~




my life..my rules..~
whatever!!
~ L♥Ve Me ~ ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment